Weddings at Eye & Dunsden Village Hall
Your perfect day begins here...
Eye & Dunsden Village Hall could be the perfect venue for your dream wedding!
We are now fully licensed for wedding ceremonies. The only limit is your imagination at our lovely Victorian former school. Bring your theme to life at our delightful venue. Erect a marquee on the field or in the garden.
Why not arrange a free viewing of all that we have to offer? You can also take a look at our virtual tour of the building. There are two vaulted and characterful halls; a large enclosed garden; a grassed paddock; stunning views over the Oxfordshire & Berkshire countryside and ample on-site car parking.
To find out more, please download a PDF of our wedding brochure here.
Hiring options for weddings include the entire building with or without the grounds.
The Main Hall accommodates up to 200 (110 seated). The car park has a capacity of around 45 vehicles.
Press to expand
– Large open plan space
– Direct access to garden space
– Private cloakroom & entrance
– Well-equipped new kitchen
– Kitchen service window
– Stage lighting available
– Bifolding doors to Phillimore room
– Large historic fireplace
– Private entrance through kitchen
– Large terrace
– Large lawn space
– Outdoor seating available
– Countryside views
– Direct access to hall extension
Our hall is ideal for:
- Christening Parties & Naming Ceremonies
- Family parties of all kinds
- Dance classes
- Exercise classes
- Fundraising Events
- Quiz Nights
- Instrumental and choral rehearsals and performances
- Talks, musical and theatrical events